This position provides healthcare services for typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician. It conducts complete physicals, provides treatment, and counsels patients. It may also prescribe medication.
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependents)
· Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
· Short- and long-term disability
· Flexible spending account
· Stock purchase program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Legal program – Legal Club of America
· Paid time off
· Direct deposit
· Graduation from an accredited educational program for physician assistants.
· Must be licensed as a Physician Assistant in the state in which this work is performed.
· Two (2) years of direct work experience preferred.
· Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques associate with the work of a Physician’s Assistant.
Equal Opportunity Employer