$5,610 - $6,819/Mo.
The County of Sonoma Probation Department seeks a skilled administrative professional to join their team!
Starting salary up to $39.21/hour ($81,835/year)
Plus, a cash allowance of approximately $600/month.
Plus, a cash contribution of $342 per pay period, estimated to end no later than 07/10/19*
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better our communities. You can also look forward to excellent benefits* including:
• An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $1,500 and ongoing education/training opportunities
• Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year
• County paid premium contribution to several health plan options
• County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits
• May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment
• Retirement fully integrated with Social Security
• Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range
*Salary is negotiable within the established range. Benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice.
The Probation Training Manager supports multiple areas of the Probation Department's Administration Division including overseeing the Department's training program, training contract administration, and the Division's budget.
This position serves as the Department's liaison with the State of California to ensure compliance with mandated training standards for over 200 sworn officers. To manage the annual training plan, the Probation Training Manager works closely with supervisors and managers to develop training plans to meet the needs of each division, administers the plans through internal and external trainers, supports the effective implementation of evidence-based practices through the execution of the annual training plan, and guides the Department's training committee.
The Probation Training Manager also prepares and monitors the Administrative Division's budget and state and locally-mandated fiscal reports, develops and manages multiple vendor and agency service agreements, and represents the Department in local and state-wide forums.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Professional analyst and/or administrative experience which included contract and budget management
• Experience with state and/or federal compliance tracking and reporting
• Demonstrated organizational skills, including experience prioritizing competing deliverables and adhering to deadlines
• The ability to develop effective working relationships, and work collaboratively with all levels of staff, vendors, and partner agencies
• Experience with fiscal tracking and reporting tools including spreadsheets and financial software
Applications received after the recruitment closes will not be accepted. For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply online, please visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply by 9/27/18